- We provide blood pressure screenings.
- We provide education on major chronic diseases such as hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, stroke, brain health, and kidney disease.
- We identify and address cultural sensitivity health problems, social determinants of health and make referrals to our service care partners.
- We provide one-on-one health coaching.
- We provide preventative care services like blood pressure screenings, diet counseling, tobacco and alcohol counseling.
- We educate and encourage clients to get vaccinations such as the flu, covid and pneumococcal vaccines as well as wellness examination for mammogram and colorectal cancer screenings with their health care providers.
- We collaborate with primary care providers, clinics and hospitals to foster the client’s optimal health outcomes by providing additional health information to clients who do not understand their disease process, medication regimen or side effects. A process that can reduce rehospitalization and ER visit.
- Educate and empower individuals to participate in their health care through educational seminars and one-on-one health coaching.
- Blood Pressure Screenings.
- Identify risk factors & social /economic health barriers.
- Lifestyle modifications.
- Medication adherence.
- Alternative therapies
- Referrals to address health barriers.